CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Senin, 08 Maret 2010

I don't wanna be in love





She’s going out to forget they were together

All that time he was taking her for granted
She wants to see if there’s more Then he gave she’s looking for

He calls her up
He’s trippin’ on the phone

Now he doesn’t want her out there and alone
Now he knows she’s smiling and
Knows she’s using

it
Now he’s loosing it
She don’t care

He was always givin’ her attention
Working hard to find

the things she mentioned
He was dedicated
By most sucka’s hated
That girl was fine
But she didn’t appre

ciate him

She calls him up she’s trippin’ on the phone
Now had to get up and he ain’t comin home


Now she’s tryin’ to forget him and
The salary came with him
When he first met her
When they first got together





Everybody Put up your hands Say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feel the beat now
If you’ve got nothing

left say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Back it up now
You’ve got a reason to live say: ”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”
Feelin’ good now
Don’t be afraid to get

down say:
”I don’t wanna be in love, I don’t wanna be in love”

Feel the beat
You got nothing to loose,
Don’t be afraid to get down



0 komentar: